Saturday, September 06, 2003

Never Enough Time

It's Saturday afternoon, and all I can think about is the homework that I have to do. My real goal is to have all my homework until Wednesday done by tomorrow evening. I really don't think it's unreasonable, but I have to work to get it done.

I just visited my family this morning. I had a good time and a good lunch. Hopefully we'll make it a normal event. I just feel bad that I can't spend more time because I have so much home work to do.

I have taken care of two of the four things that really need to be done since I moved to Portland. I have a new insurance agent, and I have paid for the speeding ticket I received before moving. What I have yet to do is get the money to fix my car and for my education.

My car was damaged by the transportation company that moved it here. It was a fully insured ride, so now I have to get them to pay for the 520 dollars worth of damage. It's not easy dealing with a company located two time zones away.

My other big problem is my loans. My private loan came in on time, but my government loans have decided to vaction in the middle of nowhere. From the first day I went to class, I found out that my Stafford loans did not come in. After talking with the financial aid advisor, it turns out they didn't have my promissory note. Then a week later, after I send a second promissory note, I find out that they had the first one but needed my new phone number, my driver's license number, and my mom's email address. This is why they couldn't guarantee my loan. I gave them this information. They called back the next day (to the number I had just given them the day before) asking for my driver's license number. I had already given them this number, in case you were wondering. I now and waiting for them to call me later for some other stupid reason. Maybe I'll get my money before final exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani