Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I Hate Kara Saun

So I'm watching the series finale of Project Runway. I just have to say that I really hate Kara Saun. She's so f-ing righteous. I knew people like her in college, and they were just as annoying. They can say everything they want about what's wrong with you, but the minute you try to tell them about themselves, they say the don't want to hear it and tell you that they've had enough of the conversation.

I love people who have enough as soon as they've said their piece.

I think it's great that Kara Saun is looking exactly like what she claims Wendy to be. At least Wendy was dealing with the people, not the fashion.

And I didn't even think her line was that awesome.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Jay's line, but I have to say that I think Kara Saun made a great decision in working with Dollhouse...it's just business.

Of course, the whole fact that it was stated in the contract that it was not allowed made it a little illegal I guess, but if it were legal, I wouldn't have seen it as an unethical thing. Just business smarts.

Still glad she didn't win.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off, you need to stop hating. Second, Kara Saun's outfits looked better than Wendy's and the Jay's. I know she should have won. She said that she got her inspiration from the Aviator. Last time I checked everyone is inspired by something. DUH!! Get a Clue!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani