Monday, January 17, 2005

Ahh

I've been away. I haven't blogged. For this, I apologize.

I went home for 18 days. I quite enjoyed that. Despite the ugly notice of eviction from my apartment I received only a few days into my vacation. Now I have an apartment hunt to go on. I start Wednesday. The ice storm this weekend prevented me from doing it any earlier.

I went to Vegas for 3 days. I had a nice run on craps and made some good friends at the craps table that I will never meet again. I got hit on by so many guys that I don't want to be hit on for the next three weeks. At least. In fact, I had a crazy calling my room at six in the morning. Goodness, that's a little sad. He never called back. I think he might have been a little embarrassed.

I got back to town and an ice storm hit. Last year, I returned and a snow storm hit. I am apparently controlling the weather. I'll let you know when I'm returning to school next year, so you can plan your trips accordingly. Because of this ice storm, I wasn't able to buy my books until today. As I sit in patent law right now, I write about how much more homework I need to do. I read almost all of today's assignment in the hour before the class, after buying the book. I plan on returning the supplement, though. I'm beginning to think, though, is that I'm the only one who hasn't taken IP survey.

Now I have to go to lunch. I'm finally getting back to a normal eating schedule. Vegas threw me off. I think going to sleep at six in the morning throws off everything.

There's my update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani