Friday, November 26, 2004

I Am Weak Minded and Should Be Shot

I went to drop off my digital camera this morning so I could maybe have it back before the Vegas trip in January. Then I went to Crate and Barrel and bought 12 bucks worth of stuff (including a little Christmas tree to celebrate the season). Then I got my car washed. Then I went to Blockbuster.

I went in with the intention of renting one or two movies. I ended up with four in my hand. I tried to figure some way to decide between the four. I knew I wanted one of them, but then I couldn't decide on the others. I asked the guy behind the counter and he had only seen one. He suggested that I just rent them all. I explained the peril of doing so with 3 finals coming up that would determine my entire grade, but his logic worked on me. It's Thanksgiving holiday. I can study later... Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani