Sunday, October 31, 2004

That Damn Woodpecker

Every morning that woodpecker keeps hitting my wall. I don't think that it would bother me as much if it was done more in a rhythm. I really think that rhythm is a natural thing, but here I am, every morning I try to sleep in: boom, boom, boom (pause) ba boom boom ba boom (pause) boom boom (pause) boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom boom, etc.

PLEASE STOP! But it's not like I didn't get enough sleep in the first place. I think I may have finally caught up on my lack of sleep last week. Great. Just in time to start losing sleep again.

OK, time to do homework. But first, I'm going to scan available apartments, even though I won't be moving until June or July...

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Joe said...

lol...you said "woodpecker".

Okay, I'm a loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani