Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Why, Oh Why?

I was out of class at 11am today. It was the end of my first semester of second year. I went to the doctor and was home by 1pm. I finished outlines and rewrote my trial memo for mock trial. Then because I was "taking the advice of my medical provider" decided to watch The Princess Bride to "rest." Then I just kind of hung out on my computer for an hour and a half. I didn't get anything else done today.

I'm about to leave to go hang out at a friends. I'm going to work tomorrow and Friday. When will I get my Evidence studying done? I really want to take that test Monday. I can be ready for that by Monday, right? I think so. I still have all weekend.

Why can't I just get my act together and study?!

PS Constantly checking for new emails doesn't help either. In fact, I get too excited when a new one comes... *Sigh*

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger jm said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I wasn't very sure of making the blog in two languages.
Good luck monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani