Thursday, December 16, 2004

Whatcha Waiting For?

(You stupid ho)

Ok, enough of the bad Gwen Stefani song. I know I haven't been around lately. I've been waiting for a spare moment. Actually, I think that's a lie because I've had more free time during finals than I've had all year. Recap since the 8th (in no particular order):

1. I got a new credit card, American Express Blue. It's very pretty and has 0% financing until March of oh-six! Try and beat that.

2. In celebration of my interest-free card, I went shopping. I'm considering it an advance on my summer salary. I got a few more sweaters, some underwear, and a new pink coat!

3. My brother is very hairy and had to have butt-surgery because of it. Email if you want more information. New nickname: Buttman accompanied by the neener-neener singing of the original theme song.

4. Baton Rouge is now an aunt! More babies! It's that time of my life where people start having babies. And I'm not even in a relationship.

5. I had really nasty cereal this morning. My milk is almost dead and it affected the sweet taste of my frosted mini-wheats. Either that or the thought of it almost being bad converted the taste in my head. In any event, about 10 bloated mini-wheats sit in my bowl in front of me.

6. Oh, and I've taken two finals and have left the motherlode of bad finals for last. I shall be studying non-stop (more or less) for the next four days to prepare for that exam.

On that last note, I would like to complain now. It seems everyone else in the nation has completed finals. I have a deadline of the 21st for my last final. While I do get to choose when I take my exams, having property transactions left does not free me up at all. It's not like I could just choose to take that exam tomorrow. All I've learned from that class so far is pay your mortgage (which all of you should take heed to... I don't think I'll be fit to help you anymore than that... ever).

Now I shall go and study while the rest of the nation revels in their freedom. Maybe I can finish up in three days and party hardy until then.

Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani