Thursday, March 10, 2005

Harry Potter!

This is the second time I have a post with this title.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am really excited. I have finished reading the fifth book for the second time. It is such a good book.

Since I have finished reading it, I have started looking for more information. I look on JK Rowling's website for more information. It's a great place for information. On that site, I have learned that there are a lot of hints in the second book.

I will start reading that one soon.

The next book comes out in July. I can't wait until July.

And the next movie comes out in November.

Do you really think they will make movies of all seven? When this one comes out, there will be four of the seven movies made. That's over half of them. It seems they just might be able to do it.

So, I will start the second book when I finish the second season of Sex and the City. I only have one disc left. (And I finished two yesterday.)

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Desiree said...

Speaking as someone who read the series at least 3 times last summer, i can't wait for number 6 either. But questions: Can she really finish it all in two more books? Will we be satisfied with the end? And why oh why did they have to kill Sirius?

Moreover, if they are making all the movies, they need to hurry. The kids are outgrowing their age roles. They already are like 16 playing 12... ah puberty!

alas, Des

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani