Sunday, February 15, 2004

Harold and Maude, Cat Stevens, and SUNSHINE

I finally saw "Harold and Maude" last night. It was wonderful. I'm not really creeped out by weird romances (want a weird romance, see "Pumpkin" with Christina Ricci). I actually thought it was a great story as well. Harold was way to funny with all the suicides. I would have to say the second one was my favorite.

My next two animals will be Harold and Maude...

Funny thing is, I didn't know much Cat Stevens. All the songs were by him. They were all really happy and upbeat. Now I really like him and want lots of his music. I promise, my personality isn't this obsessive about everything.

It's a beautiful day today. The sun is out. I can wear only a T-shirt. The weather is in the 50s. In the spirit of Maude, I would like to say screw all my important and not so important homework and run about doing somersaults, but I can't. I slacked off way too much this weekend already.


"Well, if you want to sing out, sing out
And if you want to be free, be free
Cause there's a million things to be
You know that there are

And if you want to live high, live high
And if you want to live low, live low
Cause there's a million ways to go
You know that there are

You can do what you want
The opportunity's on
And if you can find a new way
You can do it today
You can make it all true
And you can make it undo
You see ah ah ah
Its easy ah ah ah
You only need to know

Well if you want to say yes, say yes
And if you want to say no, say no
Cause there's a million ways to go
You know that there are

And if you want to be me, be me
And if you want to be you, be you
Cause there's a million things to do
You know that there are"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani