Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Shame, Shame

I skipped class this morning. Actually I'm in the process of skipping it.

I just couldn't get myself out of bed for it. I hate Wills and Trusts. I never really even take notes. I sit in class just surf the internet. At least at home I will get some homework done. I have a paper due this afternoon that I'll just revise one last time.

I'm beginning to think I won't even use my notes for my outline. They are so sparse and sporadic. I think I might have to sit down with the book and make a whole new set of notes/outline. Sucks.

Oh, and one final thing. I am sorely disappointed that I didn't get discs 1 and 2 of season 3 of Sex and the City yesterday. Netflix told me it would be here yesterday, and it did not come. I couldn't even hide my disappointment. I didn't get any mail though yesterday. Was yesterday some sort of federal holiday I wasn't aware of? I'll just have to hope against hopes that it will come in today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani