Sunday, May 08, 2005

Slow Sunday Slide

I was writing everyday for a while. Then it slowed down. I actually think it slowed down right around the time my studying started to slow down. Strange that the days I blog are actually my most productive when it comes to studying.

I had really bad for me pizza today. I try to eat local to support the neighborhood, but today, I just wanted gross old Pizza Hut. I had the pan crust. That really gross, greasy, thick crust. It reminds me of the days of BookIt! where I would earn free personal pan pizzas for my ability to read. Ah, where are the current incentives to read? All I have are grades that fall more and more each semester, no matter how much work I put into it. Where's the incentive in that?

Speaking of, I should go to bed with my Con Law outline. I'm so tired of the 14th Amendment. Who knew we could spend so much time on that crap?

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger L. said...

Ah what a sage point about rewarding kids for reading with greasy pizza. I guess I never thought about that before.

And welcome, Johnny. I'm always glad to get more readers. Sorry you had to come in where all I talk about is finals. Oh, and I'm actually in Paris in that picture. I'm on top of the Arc de Triomphe and that's the Effiel Tower in the back. (!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani