Monday, May 02, 2005

Failing

I just thought I would let yall know that I picked up my 24 hour take home exam. I am going to fail it.

I'm not exaggerating either. There's two questions. I don't even know what the first question is asking me, and it's half the points. The second question looks like I'll fair no better.

I just remembered why I don't like putting much energy into studying: because anytime I do, something like this happens. At least if I fail with no effort, I won't feel bad. There's something truly shitty about failing an exam you spent three full days getting ready for.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that I am confident you won't fail. I'll even bet you one hundred dollars. And I'll give you 20:1 odds. You'll kick ass, Leila. You will. You know this stuff. P.S. I have one in two hours, not a take home, just the opposite: I go in with nothing but my (now feeble) brain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani