Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Weird?

I was in my car, almost at school. I was turning from the busy, divided highway onto the quiet residential road where my law school is located. As I was waiting for the light to change, I saw this guy in the bike lane.

Was he on a bike? No. Was he on a scooter? No. Was he even on a skateboard? No. He was on roller skates. Not those cool, maybe go kinda fast roller blades. He was on old school roller skates, even though they did look cooler than the ones you get at the skating rink.

He wasn’t even going very fast. In fact, I think I could have walked faster than he was skating. I couldn’t quite figure out why he was even in the bike lane. There was a sidewalk on the other side.

Is there something I’m missing? When did roller skaters, not going very fast, ever get the right to roll in the bike lane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani