Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Drink or Two

Tonight I got to partake in a wine tasting night. I had a bit to drink. The fun of drinking so much is that you don't really realize how much you're drinking until you've had too much.

I notice when I've had too much when I start having verbal diarrhea. I was telling a guy tonight who graduated top of his class (in the 70s) that I didn't think it was worth losing the quality of life, so I didn't study as much. I could hear myself saying these things, but I could stop it.

This is why alcohol is so scary. Especially because the two outings I've had with the most recent guy in my life have had me drinking a bit. I've shared a bit with him faster than I expected to. I guess it shouldn't be something I'm embarrassed about because it's all true, and he didn't seem to mind. Still, I wonder why I just share secrets so much when I drink.

I hope I don't sound like an idiot.

I'm tired now. I think I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani