Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I've Never Been So Attracted to Someone Before

Today I was sitting in class. I was even paying attention. I don't know what's happened to me. I guess a good night's sleep and interesting material make it easier to listen up.

As I was sitting in class, I realized that I was incredibly attracted to my professor. It hit me that I was so much so that I had trouble listening to him. I just couldn't think of anything but how attracted I was to him.

I never had a crush on a professor in college. There were a few I admired and found endearing, but no one that I ever wanted to be with. That's why this is so odd for me.

I think he's attractive, but he's so smart. He's incredibly funny. He's a great public speaker. He's down-right amazing. I can't believe I feel like this over a professor!

Maybe it's my birth control. I just started wearing the patch after about a three week hiatus (to which I had very negative side effects that I will talk about at a later date). Maybe there's this influx of estrogen that's making me crazy. I don't know. I do know he's the one professor that I always had a crush on, but today he was the only person I have ever wanted that badly.

Whoa.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a crush on my law school professor. He has given me signals letting me know he is interested ... but he's married!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani