Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Doing the Math

So as I was going to bed, I calculated the minimum age difference between me and the prof. It's at least 26 years. He's way old enough to be my father.

I guess it's not to weird because I've always found Bill Clinton rather attractive. And that was about the difference between him and Monica.

I guess it's not that weird.

I guess.

EDIT: I looked online and found that the minimum age difference is 31 years, not 26. He's older than my father. Is there something wrong with that?

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger jm said...

Sorry, I'm probably entering where nobody has called me. But you asked and I couldn't resist to give my opinion. :)
I make a question; would you treat a boy of 13 years old as an equal? would you think he can be as intelligent as you? as mature as you? Well in your case is even worst: he is man, old, intelligent and teacher. The worst fellow for this kind of experiments (i assure you).
well its my opinion and my experience. But anyway, good luck and sorry again for my interference (and my bad english).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani