Wednesday, November 16, 2005

OH MY GOD!

In a little over a month, I'm going to be 25. That sounds so old. I can't believe I'm reaching my mid-twenties. When did I get here and how?

On a good note, I got to see a sneak peek of the new Harry Potter movie. I'll save discussion after the real release for fear of those who have not seen it yet getting mad at me.

Back to my freak out. Twenty-five and direction in life. I will have a really good paying job when I graduate. All of my friends will be leaving town. I'll stay here in Portland with my job. When I leave my job and this town I will be at least 28. That's almost 30! I'm getting old.

TWENTY-FIVE. I remember being 16 and singing the song from The Sound of Music. Now my brother is about to be 17 going on 18. "I am 24 going on 25" just doesn't have a musical ring to it.

Plus, at this point in my life my mom was married and had given birth to me. I'm still in school and very far away from being married (or having kids for that matter.)

TWENTY-FIVE.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger bugsbunny_1_80@yahoo.com said...

hahahahahaha! welcome to the club.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani