Tuesday, November 01, 2005

You Know What Annoys Me?

Guys.

Well, in a way. I mean I just hate guy behavior. They claim women are hard to read, but I'd like to say there is no rhyme or reason to guy behavior. Nothing I've been able to figure out in my lifetime.

The most recent incident is random people on friendster. I changed my profile seeking friends, activity partners after a few disastrous incidents with two different guys. This third guy emails me (despite the change in status) and we began exchanges messages. I mean for a bit there were probably 5 messages a day.

Just so you know, I'm not someone who just emails back for fun. There has to be something there that I feel is worth talking about. Well, it was all find and dandy until this weekend. I replied to a message of his, and I received a three line response. Thinking that my curt (but cute) ways didn't go across properly over the internet, I tried to write back a nicer message (that didn't really require a response.) The dialogue opened up again, and it seemed OK.

I didn't hear back for a while. I didn't really stress. Then yesterday I received a "Happy Halloween" email that asked about my weekend. I didn't hold back. Maybe I should have, but really why should I? Maybe I scared him off. Maybe my drinking (which is something I will not give up) seemed excessive. Anyone who knows law students couldn't feel that way, though.

In any event, no response. One word: Lame.

I'm beginning to truly believe that any guy looking to date through friendster isn't worth dating.

And I wasn't even looking to date anyone!

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Blogger jm said...

lol
we, guys, are very simple. I don't know what you told him, but I think you scared him. Better now than after a month.

Anyway, if you are looking for someonte to date with or just a friend with worthy speaking and funny and all of these things. why do you think you can find him at third of fourth even fifht attempt?
I think many attempts are needed. Don't you spend a lot of time and visit many shops before buying a car or flat or even a TV? And a guy is not better than a car or a flat or TV? (mmm, it was a rhetorical question, better don't answer).
keep up trying for friendship and good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani