Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Loved It!

How did it take me this long to watch Batman Begins?

I did finally see it tonight, and wow. I must say, quite impressive. They managed to make the movie fly by. And only the car chase scene seemed to take up too much time. (Fun with the batmobile, I presume?)

Yes, I love comic book movies. No, I don't really read comic books. But, I did feel this fleshed out so many relationships in the Batman world. And Batman has always been my favorite super hero. Think about it: he's the only super hero without "super" powers. He's merely rich... Oh, and smart. That's his power, being able to buy the super cool gadgets and knowing how to use them.

And the female lead was a strong lead! Yea for the writers! I mean she was the one who knew what she wanted and knew that it wasn't time to have it. Thank you for finally making a female lead of substance!

Anyway, happy happy goes the movie world tonight. Always enjoyable when a good movie puts you to bed.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger L. said...

Yes. So hott..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani