Monday, August 22, 2005

New York: Day 3

I've survived the impossible... Actually just the subway, but it was exciting nonetheless. I've been doing the tourist-y New York things lately. I figured if I get enough of them out of the way this time, it won't be an issue to come just for a weekend later.

It was cooler today than it was this past weekend. I still wore shorts, and I am glad I did. It was fun to see all the other tourists around. Plus I got some pretty cool clothes here. Fun fun fun shopping.

It's late again and I finished the night off with sweets. It seems to be a recurring theme. Who cares? I seem to be walking at least a couple of miles a day. Today I probably walked close to four. In fact, my lower back is sore. I would not be a member of a gym if I worked here. That's for sure.

Ok, I'm off to bed now. I'll update you some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani