Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today

A few things about today:

The Muppet Show, Season 1 came out on DVD today. V. pleasant.

Work was kind of a drag. Not much to do and I'm leaving in a week. Not the best time to start getting new projects. Anyway, I have a presentation to give Thursday.

I re-watched a few episodes of Entourage. I really like that show.

I also made some headway on the agent thing. Yea. At least I know what I'm supposed to be doing. Paying my loans, though, will not be one of those things for a while. All in due time.

I went to the gym. I am trying to eat right. I've been going regularly. I just don't feel I'm making any progress. We'll have to see what the trainer says Thursday.

I didn't go grocery shopping. I'm seriously running low on food. I will have to go soon. I can't keep eating like this.

Ready to go to bed. I'm way tired. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani