Thursday, July 21, 2005

Spouses and Significant Others Welcome

Those words hold so much for those without.

My firm is having a party to celebrate the new office/image/etc. Because a trip to LA was cancelled, I am suddenly able to go. When I RSVP-ed, I was kindly informed that I could bring my someone special.

I laughed. Out loud. I surprised the girl who was taking down the information.

I think it's funny that was my reaction. I guess I just didn't realize how funny I thought it would be that I would be invited to bring my spouse/SO. I think it's because of how much I'm not looking to have a spouse or SO at this point. Everything keeps affirming that for me.

I think I'm going to throw a party where only those without spouses or SOs are invited. I think that would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani