Thursday, June 16, 2005

So far today...

... I watched the bus pull away from the stop as I walked up, only to have the next bus show up less than a minute later.

... The bus was nice and empty because it came so soon after the previous one.

... I remembered to call and tell my mother happy birthday.

... I found out one of my dearest friends made a 31 on the MCAT after she had been studying to make above a 30 for almost a year.

... I had to work to keep myself from crying because I was so happy for my friend.

... The tip of the day from my wizard office assistant (mircosoft office, that is) was "If you run with scissors, you could hurt yourself."

... I laughed so hard I almost started crying again.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Lawdrone said...

Welcome back! I was afraid this job was going to keep you from posting this summer. I'd like to read your opinions on Wednesday night television- at lesat the two shows you regularly watch.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger jm said...

pleased to read you again. Leila.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani