Tuesday, August 23, 2005

New York Rocks

I had an amazing day today. It started a little earlier that I thought it would, but it was great anyway.

I took the Staten Island Ferry and rode straight past the Statute of Liberty. Plus, I got some really great shots of the Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge. Then I had lunch that the famed Condé Nast lunchroom. After that I walked through Times Square. I bought some make-up at Sephora. Then I went to the New York Public Library. I took a picture of the Chrysler Building. Then I went to Grand Central Station. I took the subway uptown. Then I walked around the Met for a couple of hours. They ushered me (and the rest of the crowd) out when the museum closed. After that I took the subway back to my friend's apartment.

I have tons of pictures. I'll post the gallery when I get back.

Man, my lower back is sore... I'm not used to all this walking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani