Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My New Addiction

Tonight, I'm going salsa dancing again. All of my recent clothes purchases have revolved around salsa dancing. New dresses, new shoes, new sweaters. I need a new skirt. A black one. So I can wear lots of other shirts I have. I even practiced last night -- by myself.

I want to get so much better. I think Dancing with the Stars Dance-Off inspired me, I guess. After tonight, I will have gone every week since school started. That's more than I can say about other things this school year.

SALSA!

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great blog man! What a 4 you are! I couldn't derive half the fantastic ideas that you come up with.
My luvs diaper cakes site is a little off your topic but noteworthy. Why aren't you in advertising or better yet a "think tank". Can you teach this kind of creative thinking? Is it something you were born with? Keep the fabulous ideas comming!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger L. said...

Thanks! I just come up with this. I really think that most people find this sort of this dull.

I'm still trying to figure out what my career is going to be..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani