Tuesday, October 11, 2005

An Admiration Reborn

Every now and then, my Christian Bale appreciation hits again. I think it might have started when I saw Batman Begins, but I think it's more noticeable now because I watched Newsies last night. That's one of my favorite CB movies. Then I looked up his filmography, and somehow I have seen an insane amount of CB films and I own about 3 or 4 of his earlier (before American Psycho fame) movies. I have loved him since high school. I still love him. The fervor with which I love him spikes every now and then, but I love him.

I just thought I would share because I know there are a few other people out there who would truly understand what I am saying.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Lawdrone said...

Lemme know if you ever want to watch the Machinist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani