Monday, October 03, 2005

Spamming Comments

After the first comment with a link, I didn't think much. I thought there might have been an overzealous fan out there. That should have been my first clue.

Then I got another comment from a different person about a different website! I knew something was up at that point.

Because of this, I had to enable the comment verification. I'm sorry if this causes you any trouble, but I'm sure you'd rather go through the extra step than reading about diaper cakes or online dating services.

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Lawdrone said...

I wondered about the diaper cake dude. What the hell is that anyway? And are you going to make any observations on football- college, fantasy, or otherwise? Congrats on that win, by the way.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger jm said...

I had the same problem with spam and finally I took the same solution. It's what everybody is doing. Bit I'm afraid that they will find another way to spam us someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani