Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oh So Sick...

I'm an expert today in class. Right now. I didn't prepare. This is real time...

So far 32 minutes have passed. I need the next 48 minutes to go by as fast. I didn't do the next reading.

34 minutes into class: The one comment I have made has been completely off. I think the next question should be mine. Let's see.. OK, we're going back. Phew. A little more time is mine.

36 minutes into class: Oh damn, I knew an easy question that I didn't get in.

40 minutes into class: Halfway over. I'm up.

42 minutes into class: I just did it. It wasn't too bad. But it's still gonna be pretty bad.

44 minutes into class: I've never been so happy to hear that bitchy classmate challenge the professor. Please, please, please keep her busy. Keep raising your hands, classmates.

48 minutes into class: Shit, now we're doing a new section that I haven't read for yet. Fuck, fuck fuck. I still have 30 minutes of class now.

53 minutes into class: Fuck fuck fuck... maybe I'll be saved with the fact the next question deals with the section I did read.

59 minutes into class: Ok, she just gave out a handout with an outline how to answer questions. I am lucky so far. We still haven't gotten to the next question (or me, yet). I just have to make it through the next 20 minutes of class. I just have to keep breathing.

65 minutes into class: I just got a question completely wrong. She had to point me to the right place. If I had read, then I would have known the answer... Oops, my bad.

70 minutes into class: I gave a definition in class. I'm trying to make up for my fumble. I only have 10 more minutes to get through.

76 minutes into class: Almost... Over...

78 minutes into class: I answered a question properly. One more minute and I will be free from this punishment.

80 minutes -- FREEDOM! I survived!!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Haha...that's hilarious.

There's no faking it when you didn't read it.

Been there, done that.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Foxtrot13 said...

If this was Conflicts I didn't notice.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger L. said...

No, it was actually sales. I did read for the day I was on in conflicts even if I did not read thoroughly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani