Friday, June 16, 2006

Free Beer!

Yesterday, the cable gods were punishing me for trying to procrastinate when the onDemand wasn't working. Today the beer gods were praising me for doing so much work!

I ordered take-out because I've run out of food in my apartment. I decided I wanted to pick up some beer next door to my favorite take-out restaurant. I walked up to the bar, asked for my favorite beer to go. They didn't have a six-pack, but the bartender asked me if I'd like the new 'Supris', but I'd never had it before. He said he'd let me try some. I expected the small sample glass, but he pulled out the six-pack, handed it to me and told me "Happy Birthday!" Then he whispered that they give six-packs out for birthdays.

I smiled and thanked him graciously. Then I figured the beer gods were telling me I did a good job today and I was done with the studying for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani