Sunday, November 30, 2003

Toothbrushes

As I rushed to shower and get ready Saturday morning (I didn't know I was still going to lunch at my aunt's house until after I was supposed to be there), I came to a screeching halt in my bathroom. It all of a sudden hit me there were two toothbrushes in the toothbrush holder. You'd think brushing our teeth together the night beforehand would have clued me in, but it wasn't until I saw the two toothbrushes sitting next to each other that I realized we were a couple.

Yes, we spend most of the weekend together, and only one of us pays when we go out, but There's something about the two toothbrushes. It's almost like a symbol of something more.

I have a toothbrush over at his place as well. I've never been in a relationship where we progressed to toothbrushes...

Wow. It's a little surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani