Thursday, November 13, 2003

I Have Issues


It's been a month and a half since Datee and I started this little game we've been playing. Somewhere in the course of that, I began to really like him. It started Friday when he came over to take care of me after slicing my finger. Now I know I'm at that point where I'll be really hurt if things take a turn.

Ugh. I hate this dating thing. I'm convinced he's going to break up with me some time soon just because I've started to like him. I actually called him last night. It was the first time I had called him without a previous call from him. That's one of the things that makes me think he's going to break up with me.

I'm not just crazy, either. I have history to back this up. The last two guys (over the course of the past four years) did the exact same thing to me. Why shouldn't I expect the same here?

So, now I'm in a place where I think I should pull back a little. That way, he won't be able to sense I'm really liking him. I'm not sure, though, because what if he misconstrues that to mean I don't like him anymore.

This is not what I need to be thinking about right now. I have too much work to be able to waste time worrying about this. I just hope if he breaks up with me, he'll do it soon because I can't deal with this during finals. I could always preempt it and do it myself...

PS Isn't this the worst thing you've ever seen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani