Sunday, October 19, 2003

Sunday Night Wind Down

I am about to go to bed. I've had a pretty unproductive weekend, but I have a good excuse. There was less homework to do this weekend.

Quick run down:
Contracts was a short ~10 pages.
Con Law was only 4 pages.
Civ Pro, 28
Property, the homework already done for the week of cancelled classes
LAW, sucks, and I will try to research it on my own tomorrow.

If I haven't mentioned it, my property professor is back, and I'm loving property again. Maybe it's the material, or maybe it's the professor. Either way, I'm glad to have my Cub-loving prof back. Another benefit to having him back is we are finally going to cover the stuff we were supposed to cover the week he had his surgery. I've had that homework sitting in a notebook forever. Now I get to reap the benefits of working ahead.

I hate legal writing sometimes. I can't help but feel they are trying to waste our time with a class that is a credit/no credit class. Hmm... how much time should I really put into my homework. 4 credit hour property, no credit legal writing. 4 hour prop, no cred writing... I think I'm going to worry about prop.

Speaking of, I am very close to actually having all those notes in my computer now. I should be done tomorrow. It's so nice to see an end in sight.

So, now I'm off to bed. I'm tired and the cable company is coming over to deal with their crappy modem tomorrow morning. I don't have time to deal with their B.S.

Oh, and I didn't end up calling Crushee last night. Instead I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love that movie. In fact, halfway though it, I had forgotten about even wanting to call him. Oh well. I probably won't see him tomorrow because I only have one class late in the afternoon. If I do, hopefully it won't be one of our typical weird conversations.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani