Monday, October 13, 2003

Monday Morning... Not Much Better

After I wrote my last entry in the library, I went to my aunt's, had supper, and returned to the library again to try to accomplish SOMETHING. Guess what. I didn't. I spent a good thirty minutes surfing the internet because it's been down at home. After about 30 minutes, Crushee walks by and asks what my plans were for the evening. I really didn't have any except to do some frickin' homework, but we decided to go to a party... together(?). Well, he agreed to pick me up.

I lied and said that I would get ready in 30 minutes, when actually I left immediately after he did to give myself a full hour to get ready. It turns out I didn't need to hurry. I didn't realize we weren't set on a time. Anyway, he arrived and we were off.

He actually came to my side first and unlocked and opened my door for me. Then I failed "The Test." I totally know about the test, and I failed. I did not lean over to unlock his door. It didn't hit me until I got to bed that night. I feel dumb. Maybe next time I can fix it.

So we went to the party and had a good time. He found dumb reasons to grab my hand or touch my back. I didn't say anything mean. At one point he asked if I was serious about going to the opera with him. I told him, "I wrote it down. Why wouldn't I be serious?" Guys are so dumb sometimes.

Anyway, at the end of the night we had to bring another girl home. I know for a fact that it might not have been totally necessary to bring her home first. Plus, she was sitting in the back. I had to get out to let her out. Then we get back to my place. He walks me to the door and then just stands at the top of the stairs. Hmm... I'm wondering what he's afraid of. I didn't think to invite him in. It's usually not necessary. RM suggested that since it was 2:30 in the morning he was afraid I would think he was trying to sleep with me or something. I don't know. I was too buzzed at that point to think any further through it.

The next day, when I was talking to RM, she told me the 2L she is seeing has a really good friend that wants to take me out. Here is where I get confused. I have never "dated" in the sense where I go out with multiple people at one time. It's a foreign idea to me, and makes me feel bad. I don't know what to do. I told RM to show me who this guy is (because even though he saw me at softball, I have no idea who he is). I figured I'd make a decision after that.

Is it really bad to see more than one guy at a time? At what point do you single it down to one person? What are you allowed to do while dating two people, and what shouldn't you do? These are all very pertinent questions.

Oh, and don't you just love life? I mean, two weeks ago, I was convinced I would never date anyone in law school, and now I have two guys to deal with at one time. You think life could spread it out a little more? (I'm still going to end up with 100 cats by the way. Don't think this is a deterrent.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani