Monday, October 06, 2003

New Procrastination Tool

Oh my gosh. I only have an hour left to get some massive studying done. I'm so behind this week. I haven't done property and it's due tomorrow. I need to get my ass in check. What's wrong with me?

What's wrong? I can give you two really good reasons. 1) New Laptop 2) Damn it, I can't stop thinking about Crushee.

Topic one: I have my laptop at school now. That means I have wireless internet no matter where I go. That's bad. Massive forms of distraction at my finger tips. Exhibit 1: This posting.

Topic two: So I've had a while to think about it. Now it's all I think about. Damn him. I was doing so well before. He had to go and shake things up. I had a totally awkward conversation with him right before I got to the library (yeah, I'm in the library not studying). I was like, yeah. He was like, yeah. (Sing to the tune of "My body's like, whoa" by Mya.) Yeah, I told him I was going to the library to study. He said he was about to go home to eat them come back to study. I told him I was leaving at 5; he said he wasn't coming back until 7. That was the extent of the conversation. Now neither one of us will be able to hold a conversation. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani