Friday, September 26, 2003

Left Alone

Ah, my future 100 cats have proven themselves again. This weekend, I am the only one of the trio without a date. Even if RM isn't really interested in hers, she still has one. Now I'm scared because I'm thinking I would accept Crushee's offer (if he were ever to give me one).

I didn't think that I would before, but now I'm afraid I will just for fear of being left out. Oh, what am I talking about? He's never going to ask me out, so I don't even need to think about this. This is ridiculous. And I wonder why I'll be left with 100 cats. Who else would listen to this ramble?

So, SC and RM have guys taking them out. I have my future cats. Life has a way of evening out. Or not so much because I'm stuck with cats I don't even have yet. This sucks.

Oh, and what's even crazier is the fact that RM and I have found a way to attach two different classes to our everyday lives. We are able to take situations and talk about them in terms of the lessons in class. As helpful as that might be on the final, it still makes us really nerdy, and probably annoying to people not in law school (or sometimes to people who are as well).

That's ok, I know that SC adversely possessed her locker and RM and I are waiting for offers (to which we might be able to make counter-offers) not invitations to negotiate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani