Sunday, September 14, 2003

Another Week Down



Ah, another weekend over already. It's actually quite sad how quickly it flies by. This weekend was no different than the others. We went to a party Friday night. It was my turn to DD, and I didn't really mind it. It was a triple kegger, but the drinks were gone about 11. By the time the guys returned with more beer, a large number of the guest had left. They need a lesson in party planning. We went to the sports bar next to campus. There I found out some bad stuff that was being said about me. After the week I had, I lost it. It turns out I've made some pretty good friends so far who were willing to go kick some ass for me. It's nice to have a support network.

What's really strange is I've never had to have one before. I have fundamental issues with programs at school, so people are attacking my character. Isn't that strange? Well, it might not be strange for most people, but this was the first time this happened to me. I learned a good lesson Friday night - thick skin.

Saturday I visited my family for lunch and returned home to do some homework. I went to a cool bar, The Kennedy School. It used to be a school that they converted into a bar. There are lots of small bars in the school, and it's all themed. They have the detention room, the courtyard, the gym, etc. We went to the courtyard where we ate and drank. I shared a bottle of wine, and this time I didn't get shit-faced. I learned my lesson last time.

This morning I woke up and did homework. I had a pretty light day. I got a lot done without a lot of stress. I think I can finish up everything tomorrow morning. I need to finish typing out my notes. I'll do that tomorrow, too. I only have three classes left to type up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani