Monday, September 15, 2003

Money... It's What I Want

Finally, it's happened. After all my time of whining and bitching and moaning, I must now say that my loans have finally arrived. I didn't say that I have the money, but they have arrived. I won't actually see the money until Wednesday. It's pretty fitting that it won't be ready until then. It's my busiest day. Since the cashier's office isn't anywhere near the law school camps, I must take my time to visit the undergrad campus to get my money. While there, I might just put some money on my ID card. It will make it easier when I don't want to bring my lunch.

I only had one class today. I don't think I stepped on any minority toes today. When I say minority toes, I'm talking about the toes of minority students, not the lesser toes. I would just like to clarify that.

I have finished all my homework through Wednesday classes. I must type my notes now. I think it's time to stop stalling and do my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani