Sunday, September 28, 2003

He Didn't Call

Oh my gosh, I'm sitting here at the end of the weekend, obsessing about the fact that I guy I don't like didn't call at all this weekend. What does this mean? Does this mean I am this self-centered little bitch who likes guy attention, but pretends that she doesn't when he give it? Or does this mean I'm starting to like him again? Or does this mean I'm just too desperate for my own good? I don't know, but all I can think about is that he didn't call. Well, it's not all I can think about, but it sure is something!

I actually didn't do anything this weekend. It's the first weekend that happened. I'm not sure it really bothers me, but I wish that I had done a little something.

Even though I didn't go anywhere, I still managed to slack on my homework yesterday. I have a memo due this week, and writing it is like trying to make my forehead bleed just by concentrating on writing. I got about 4 paragraphs of that done before I quit to watch my alma mater play. (We're ranked #6 six now.) I wasted my time watching the never-ending, boring game that we won 41-6. Toward the end, all I could think about was listening to the game upstairs while I did homework, but I felt the need to complete the watching.

After that was over, RM and I worked on homework until about 1 in the morning. At least I have contracts done. Then we talked until about 2. By the time I got to sleep, it was 2:30. Needless to say, I woke up a little late this morning. I have to try and finish my memo because I have a meeting with the professor tomorrow. In addition to that I have to finish Tuesday and Wednesday homework.


Gosh, my nature before law school was to procrastinate and feel no guilt. I now work two days in advance for all my classes. I even feel a twinge of guilt when I procrastinate. Nothing to bad because I'm still sitting here on my computer instead of actually doing homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani