Tuesday, October 07, 2003

It's a Date?

I think I was asked out by Crushee. Can you believe it? It was kind of quick and almost able to be passed over. I'm sort of in shock. It's odd, though. It's an opera a month away.

It's a Puccini opera. I haven't heard of it before, but I do like operas, so I don't really mind. He even promised to buy dinner if he has the money. It's a little "Pretty Woman" for me, but I don't think I mind. It's kind of a funny place to start. I promise not to cry, though. I'm going to fail the "Opera Test"

It was really odd because he was sitting next to me outside of class. He was actually talking to someone else before he just asked me if I wanted to go to the opera with him. I wasn't even sure that he was talking to me. After I clarified he was, I agreed. I had to ask him three time when it was. I wrote it down. I have a date in my planner. Granted it was a month away, but it's still in there.

He even asked me in front of other people. He seemed so unlikely to ever ask me out on the phone, much less with other people sitting around listening. It was pretty smooth between the two of us, almost like we do stuff together all the time. I don't know. It's just weird. Maybe we're at a zero on the sign graph and capitalizing on it for once. I'm pretty sure he was like, "Yo, it's a date. You better get it," because he told the girl I thought he was talking to something to the effect of "Yeah, we're leaving you out. Ha ha."

Yeah, I think I have a date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani