Saturday, October 11, 2003

So Far This Weekend Has SUCKED.

Seriously, it has. I'm sitting in the library (not being productive, as usual), I smell like smoke, my team lost, and he didn't call last night. Yeah, it's only Saturday afternoon, and this weekend sucks. It will either get much better, or it will get much worse. Well, I guess it's pretty obvious. No, actually it could just stay the same, so I don't have to apologize for that unnecessary statement.

I smell like smoke because I sat down at a sports bar for three hours to watch my #6 team lose at home to an unranked team who happens to be one of our biggest rivals. I didn't think I smelled that bad. I went home and changed my shirt and sprayed hairspray in my hair.

When I got to school, it was raining. Maybe the smell is emitting from my unchanged pants. Ugh, I can't stand the smell of myself. That's pretty gross. I didn't have time to take another shower because I needed to get to the library to get some work done, which I am so obviously not doing.

This weekend sucks so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani