Sunday, November 23, 2003

Oh, I Had Trouble Breathing

So, I asked my mom to find some firms in Louisiana for me to try and apply for summer clerkship positions. I went to the webpage for one. There I found the summer clerkship salary: $1000/week. The associate salary: $80,000/year. I literally got chills and had trouble breathing. I just want to make that much money. If I get a job at that firm, I could live at home and clear about $8-9K this summer. OOOOOOOH, M-O-N-E-Y.

I was talking to a third year this morning. Last night she was talking to a new partner in a firm. As a new partner, he got $10,000 to decorate -- DECORATE!-- his office. I want an office. I want just $1,000 to decorate it right now. Then I wouldn't have a Wal-Mart desk. I could upgrade to Target.

Yeah, money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani