Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The End is Nigh

Last night I had my first law school break down. I got my contracts midterm back and I made about a 25%. That wasn't the worst part. The girl who got double the points I did was complaining about what she got. There is no way she doesn't know that her score is usually the A and the rest of us usually have the Cs. Oh, and she knew my grade, which made it that much worse to hear her complain.

Last night I freaked out because I don't want to do law school medicorely (I don't think that's a word...). I's settle for a B, but I don't want to be in the bottom half of my class.

I was so frustrated last night I couldn't sleep. So, instead I got up and worked on contracts for two hours. I got 5 hours of sleep, but there was no way I could lie awake in bed just thinking about what I needed to do and what I could do.

I don't know how I'm going to survive finals...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani