Monday, December 08, 2003

Finals and Football

I survived my first final this morning. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to write for three hours straight. I'm sure I got a C, not the C- I was fearing. I haven't done much else today, but I hadn't planned on it. The little property I did is much more valuable than the none I had planned for.

I knew it wouldn't be that bad today because my alma mater decided to kick some ass at the championship game, #1 decided to lose, and we're going to the national championship!!! I'm so excited. I'm now trying desparately to get two tickets. I think I may have found a pair on the lower level for only 600 bucks.

Whoa, you might be saying, but I want you to take a look at something. Search for Sugar Bowl tickets on google or ebay. Look at all the brokers who come up under google and the auctions on ebay. One ticket is run for over a thousand dollars. Six hundred for the pair? That's less than one month's budget. There is a chance I could get cheaper student tickets. If I do, I'm sure I could sell my tickets and actually come out ahead in the deal. Either way, I would like a guarantee that my brother and I are going to the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani