Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bathroom Break

My new resolution that I made when I was home in Louisiana was to drink 64 oz. of water a day. This new resolution has me using the bathroom way more than I normally do.

At work this isn't a problem because the bathroom is right next to my office.

Today, there was an Out of Order sign on the door! Oh my god! I had to go downstairs. I cut it too close. It's OK to cut it close when the bathroom is right there. Because the bathroom isn't, I have to account for travel time. Great.

This water thing sucks.

Oh, and my other resolution was to exercise again. I've managed to put on 10 pounds (well, more like 7 or 8) since school started. I didn't get up this morning because I didn't get to bed at a good time last night. RM got home late and we had to catch up. I should do my pilates when I get home. If it ever gets sunny again, I'll start swimming.

Damn gray Portland.

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Joe said...

The best part about drinking all that water is all the peeing that goes on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani