Wednesday, June 16, 2004

What Was I Missing?

I'm not being egotistical when I say I have been a good student in general in law school. Of the two year-long courses, I got a grade better in each than the first semester (on a +/- system).

Crim Pro, on the other hand, was a joke. The prof was always mixed up with all of her different obligations. She wasn't even in town for the final because she had to be in Mexico for something.

That was my worst grade. She had model outlines for the answers. She didn't even give any credit for talking about things that weren't at issue and why. I'm sorry, but every other professor in law school has said that if we don't say why it doesn't apply, they don't know we know it. It would have been nice to give us some sort of clue when we were doing hypos in class. I just don't understand how I could have been so off. My one professor who was the hardest, I got my best grade. She didn't hide the ball, though. It's hard to do well in her class, but she actually lets you know what she wants.

I'm just glad I never have to take Prof. Crim Pro ever again. She's so disorganized. It just sucked I had to get her in my first year and screw up my GPA. I think I'm going to have to forgo Fall Recruiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani