Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm a Bad Blogger

Forgive me, Server, for I have sinned. It's been 23 days since my last post.

I have been very distracted these past few days. Work, class, SBA, work. There has been some going out in between. In addition, I've been fighting an infection for which I finally get antibiotics. It only took a week for me to get fed up.

Anyway, those are just excuses. On a better note, I have been approved for a mortgage. Now I'm searching for a home to call my own. I can't wait to move away from my landlord and the creepy neighbor.

And Lent has started. This year I'm giving up iTunes and ice cream. No longer will I fulfill the gripping need to have a song RIGHT NOW or partake in the ice creameries that do business around my apartment. No, this Lent is about true personal sacrifice, especially since I have half a pint of ice cream in my freezer.

And there's a new LOST tonight. That means I have to watch it because I can't download episodes I miss the day after it airs. Ooh, this Lent will be a hard one, but I don't think it will be as bad as last year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani