Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Spring Break, Day 3

You didn't think I'd keep this up, did you? Well, I've proven you all wrong.

I heard this morning that President Bush is in Cancun right now. Apparently there is some sort of US/Mexico Conference going on right now, but who really believes that? I mean, Bush, Cancun, Spring Break? Riiiight. Whoever planned that date was a GENIUS.

I was less productive today, but I did get my Oregon driver's license. I read through the 100 pages of DMV booklet and drove on over to the DMV. I only missed one questions (97% correct is my best score in years), and I was awarded a shiny new license. I am now registered to vote in Oregon as well. I love marking the Democrat box with enthusiasm.

I went to work. I attempted to do some reading. I'm getting ready to go get my hair cut. Then the boy and I are going to my aunt's for dinner. It's his first exposure to my family. Wish him luck. I plan on reading while waiting for my turn at the hair dresser. Seriously.

Tomorrow: full day of work. Where did my spring break go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani