Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Perfect Communist Model?

So I'm a Star Trek geek. I've known this forever. I grew up on it. Star Wars was a part of my adult life.

So while studying for my last law school final EVER, I had this thought: Star Trek is the perfect model for communism. They have no money. Everyone is united by the common goal of bettering humanity. Everyone realizes there is a greater goal when they realize they are not alone in the universe.

Do you think I can use that on my final? I guess it would only work if the professor were a Star Trek geek himself. Though looking at him at school, I would suspect there is a good chance he is geek enough... Maybe he's just a law geek though. It's so hard to tell. There was a time in my life when geek was just geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani