Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Home, Home on the Range

I'm leaving for Louisiana tonight (well, technically Wednesday morning midnight-thirty)! I'm quite excited. Only two family members know about it: my mom and my aunt Penny. It's going to be a big surprise for everyone else. My dad has no idea and I'm pretty sure that he's missing me a lot.

I can't wait. It's been a long time since I've gone home. (Well, Christmas seems like a long time ago.) I won't be able to go home for a while -- there's the bar and studying for the bar. And my family's coming up for grad. There's no point in going right before they come up.

I have to go home and finish a paper and make a presentation. I don't want to take any work home. I don't imagine it being too hard.

Then I'm going to make dinner tonight too. It's going to be a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani