Tuesday, December 16, 2003

One Final Left

I've studied for this last final since before reading period. I don't want to study anymore. I'm procrastinating. You can, too! Here are some fun links to pass the time... (stolen from another blog I read all the time):

R. Kerry

'NChink

The first one will be funny for almost everyone. The second one will be funny to boy band fans. Give them both a look though.

PS Got all that crap off my hand today. Now I only have hand exercises once a day.

PPS BF's birthday is the day after tomorrow (on the day of my last final and two doctor's appointments and my flight home). I can't wait to give him his present. I can't wait to go home either. I don't think I'm ever going to check my grades, though. I'm just happy they're done. No need for depression upon looking at my low class rank...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2003-2005 Leila Borazjani